new concrete driveway

I just had a new driveway poured. I asked the contractor before he began if the pollen blooms would cause a problem. He said no. Wrong. The pollen blooms embedded into the concrete, and now I have little squiggly marks all over the driveway; plus a leaf also embedded into it and when I rubbed my hand across it, the concrete started to break up around it. If I decide to just put some concrete on the leaf mark, will that take care of that problem? Also, will the marks made by the pollen blooms eventually fade?
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

It's a driveway, for Pete's sake, not fine furniture.
--
Regards,

Just tell everyone that it was VERY expensive to get stained concrete in that shade.
Steve

I would hope not. Decoratve touches like that add value to the home.

On 24 Apr 2007 10:50:01 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Someday, when we have no more trees, this will be as valuable as the fossil of a dinosaur footprint.