New AC

I live in central Texas. What is an approximate cost to replace a central heat and AC? We are looking at an American Standard with a heat pump with a 16 SEER and 48000 BTU.
Thanks, jlemmons
snipped-for-privacy@swmail.sw.org wrote in

$3.00 for rednecks. You get a paper fan.
On 12 Feb 2007 07:34:53 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@swmail.sw.org wrote:

$8,000
DK wrote:

That would certainly eliminate any possibility of economic justification based on energy savings for us (also in central Texas).
snipped-for-privacy@swmail.sw.org wrote:

There are a lot of things you need to know before you spend your money!
http://www.udarrell.com/proper_cfm_btuh_duct_sizing_air_conditioning_systems.html
- udarrell
--
WISDOM PRINCIPLED EMPOWERMENT COMMUNICATIONS -
THE REAL POLITICAL ISSUES and PEOPLE EMPOWERMENT