Needed: Schematic for building control unit for hydronic radiant floor heat system

I'm looking for schematics for control units for hydronic radiant floor heat systems. Are there any out there, or does one have to buy a control unit already made? These cannot be all that difficult to make.

Reply to
franz fripplfrappl

I recently wired a couple of units that were self contained with a transformer and a relay. All I did was supply 120 volts to them and the plumber connected the sensors. They were made by Honeywell, but I don't know the model number. Try a plumbing supply or maybe Grainger.

Reply to
John Grabowski

Here is one from Wirsbo:

RBM