Need to replace power vent when new roof installed?

My building is scheduled for a new roof in the fall. There is a Lomanco power vent on the roof, and I recently (this year) replaced the motor and thermostat since I did not want to go through the summer without a functioning fan. It is working well.
I believe the vent itself is made of aluminum. I'm just wondering if a brand-new power vent should be installed when the new roof is installed, or will the vent itself (I mean everything but the motor and thermostat, which I just replaced) easily last another 20 years?
Thanks,
J.
jay wrote:

While it does depend on your local climate etc, but I would think about getting rid of it totally and using improved passive venting with ridge vents and additional soffit vents.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit