need to pull out one glue-together board

I am installing floating flooring. One board I put was not quite in position and the edges are chipped away which is very ugly. It's an engineering wood and 7' long by 3/4' wide. Is it worth the trouble to cut it out (if possible) or try to cover up the gap and worn edges with filler? I am not continuing in case I can take it out. TIA.