Need To Drain Water Heater

But it is sitting flat in a drain pan, not elevated above the pan lip. What can I do to drain the water heater with a hose? Will I have to destroy the pan? Should the heater have been elevated to begin with? If so, what could I use to do that?
James
On 02/06/2014 05:53 PM, James wrote:

Already answered. Since you ignored all the advice I am not going to waste time repeating it.
James wrote:

Hi, Can you turn the bib 90 deg. to left or right or 180 degrees? Can't grab it with Channel Lock or wrench?