Need ideas for mirrored wall!

So I just moved into a house that has a powder room with mirrors entirely covering 3 of the 4 walls (it's very 1970's/disco era). I want to cover the mirrors (except the one above the sink) for a quick fix because I think removing them will be a larger project than I can get into right now -- they seem to be affixed directly to the drywall underneath.
Anyone have ideas for covering these large mirrors with fabric, paint, other? I considered using spray adhesive to glue fabric directly over them but not sure that will work.
Please provide suggestions and/or details if you have done this yourself.
Thanks!!!
I can't imagine anyone has already done this...are these foot by foot stick on ? If so I would hang fabric - just get bolts of cloth, maybe 2 colors and alternate.
When you take them down cover the floor and everything in canvas dropcloth and wear gloves and eye protection, cause prying those suckers off is dangerous. Not difficult, just don't need to lose an eye.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

A can of 3M Super 77 spray adhesive should stick just about anything you want on just fine. You could also use stick on shelf "contact paper" if you find a pattern you like. There are also window frost spray coatings you could use if just frosting them over is ok.
Pete C.