Need help identifying this metal

Page 1 of 2
Actually, I don't need any help, because it was stolen from me.
Why are we Americans cannibalizing our own country like this?
========================February 19, 2013 5:25 PM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/19/bronze-stolen-from-mausoleums-at-bronx-cemetery/
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are investigating a series of thefts at a historic Bronx cemetery.
Someone stole $160,000 worth of bronze and other metals from at least 60 mausoleums and grave sites at St. Raymond’s Cemetery in Throgs Neck, 1010 WINS’ Juliet Papa reported Tuesday.
“At some point late last week, started to notice that items were missing from different mausoleums or different grave sites,” said Chief Security Officer Matthew Horace with FJC Security Service, the negligent and clearly incompetent security company used by St. Raymond’s.
“It’s a terrible crime. This is where people come to bury their loved ones,” said Horace.
The stolen items which could be sold as scrap metal include door handles, name plates and vents.
“There were items that were made of brass or copper that were stolen and we all know that right now on the open market, brass and copper yields a profit,” said Horace. ”Criminals and thugs try to steal these things.”
Police said, in all, 63 mausoleums have been hit.
It is unclear when the alleged thefts occurred, but Horace said a guard recently confronted a man on the property who ran off, leaving behind a bag of burglary tools.
“The person fled and dropped the bag that we believe has burglary tools in the bag,” Horace told Silverman.
============
http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/cemetery-robbery-suspect1.jpg
Photo of a man (an typical american man) wanted in connection with a grand larceny incident at St. Raymond’s Cemetery ============= The 180-acre cemetery is one of the busiest in the United States, with nearly 4,000 burials each year, according to its website.
Celebrities buried at the cemetery include jazz singer Billie Holiday and former boxing champion Hector “Macho” Camacho.
“There are a lot of places in here where people can hide or walk, particularly at nighttime,” Horace said.

It's the towelheads doing it.

What is this "we Americans" bullshit? You're the Canuck asshole "Home Guy", posting under yet *another* false identity.
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 03:57:25 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

Canuckistan is so boring HomoGay has to look over our fence to see how we're keeping ourselves busy. It's sad but some don't have a life of their own.

The U.S. has around 9.5 times the population of Canada so statistically we're going to have more weirdos and freaks but of course there's that percentage thing to deal with. ^_^
TDD
On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:27:58 -0600, The Daring Dufas

One HomoGay trumps them all.
On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:27:58 PM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:

There's also the fact that 95% of Canada is desolate wilderness where all t he weirdos and freaks can be weird and freaky all by their lonesome and not come in contact with another human being for years and years and years... So, you hardly ever hear of them.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Hardly ever -- until they get internet accounts at aoie.org and start posting anti-American diatribes to alt.home.repair under thousands of different pseudonyms.
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote in

It's true: Canada IS boring. Unless you live here, or you like camping, there's really not much up here. Plus there are really only three places where it's possible to find a job that's not in the resources industry or in government, and one of those places speaks a language nobody else speaks.
Basically, we have what the US has, only less of it. We even speak the same language, with tiny differences limited to a few word-spellings and one narrowly-specific vowel pronunciation.
Everything really good is either in the US, or comes from the US. That fact makes many Canadians so burstingly-full of jealousy and insecurity that it starts oozing out of them as anti-American sneering and condescension.
--
Tegger

me

ct

Ah but they also have the Queen.
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:48:30 -0800 (PST), harry

Yes, and you and HomoGay have a lot more than that in common, harry.

Both queens.

The question is, "who's on top"?
On Feb 20, 7:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

:

ow

,

es

or

same

fact

t it

I am not an arse bandit.
On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 00:54:50 -0800 (PST), harry

Sure you are. You're really HomoGay's secret bottom.
On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:52:26 AM UTC-5, Tegger wrote:

You also have this odd letter "zed" in your alphabet and no "Z."
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Yes. But that does come in handy when naming "Men In Black" characters.
--
Tegger

On Feb 20, 7:20 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

same

"Zed" is correct. I am English so that makes me expert.

Both zee and zed are "correct"; they are just regional preferences.
There are THREE pronunciations of that letter. Interestingly, all three have an English origin.
From Wikipedia: "In most dialects of English, the letter's name is 'zed', reflecting its derivation from the Greek zeta, but in American English, its name is 'zee', deriving from a late 17th century English dialectal form.[2]
"Another English dialectal form is izzard. It dates from the mid-18th century and probably derives from Occitan izda or the French zed."
--
Tegger

Tegger wrote:

Speak for yourself
--
PV

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and