Need help building knee wall

I want to add a knee wall to an existing opening between my Dining room & Kitchen. How can i cut the Corner Bead on the existing opening from the height of my kneewall ( 42" ) to the floor ? I won't be able to see where the screws holding the corner bead are.
--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

Cut the bead, then start pulling off the unwanted piece. The screws will show themselves.
Alternatively, run a magnet along the bead to find the screws. If the bead is vinyl, the magnet will only grab at the screws, if the bead is metal, the magnet will grab more strongly at the screws.

*Cut the bead with a hacksaw. It may not be attached with screws. Sometimes nails are used and sometimes they are just hammered on with a tool that crimps them. Don't worry about being neat. You are going to have to tape the new joints anyway.

Agreed...Though if it were me I would remove the whole bead..Bead is only a couple of bucks and easy to finish...If it was crimped or nailed sparingly it will probably crack anyway once you start messing with it...HTH...
When installing the frame should i use screws or lag bolts ? The floor plate will only be attached to the sub floor ( 3/4" plywood ) There are no joists under it.
---
Screws or nails will fine. The problem will be getting the wall stable. The easiest things would be to have a column at the end that can fasten to the ceiling structure or turning a tee or el at the new end of the wall.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

If you have access to the joist space under the location of the kneewall, you could add blocking perpendicular to the joists.
Even a 2 x 4 on edge would add a lot more stability than just the 3/4" sub floor.
If the wall will be leaned on *at all* you might want to consider 4 x 4 blocking, maybe 16" OC, so you could stagger 2 screws at each location.
In any event, don't run your screws in a straight line down the middle of the plate. That will just create a single pivot point. Stagger the screws so that the plate is secured along 2 (or more) lines.