Nat gas pressure drop vs. pipe length

Page 7 of 8

57F here and I'm comfy. My last electric bill was $36. Are you prepared for the fight against Global Warming?
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 09:34:52 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 10:04:26 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

No, No! We have to keep the planet cold by burning less fuel and learning to adjust. Think globally, act locally.
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:26:51 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"

ask 'em.

And if taxing what people use isn't enough, tax what they don't: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/gas-tax-revenue-officials-eye-mileage-levy-18251695 "Legislation there would impose such a tax on cars of 2015 model year or later that get 55 mpg or better."
Jim Wilkins wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/gas-tax-revenue-officials-eye-mileage-levy-18251695
Like one city that demanded their customers reduce water usage. It dropped so much that they claimed they had to raise their base usage rates.
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:46:10 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"

snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Then we can use a solar furnace to render frozen lefties into lard, and burn it to stay warm.
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

You spend way too much time arguing with dimmie. :(
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:29:46 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

Rush the speel czecher way too much.
I remember the thermostats thing during the 1970s when we had the oil shortage crisis (snerk, snerk). Deja vu all over again.
57F here and I'm comfy. My last electric bill was $36. Are you prepared for the fight against Global Warming?
On 1/21/2013 2:28 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

During that era a edict came down from on high that all federal buildings had to set their thermostats to 68F to save energy during the Winter months. The federal workers in Hawaii were having to wear sweaters to work because the facilities managers complied with the order and set all the AC thermostats to 68F. ^_^
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Supermarkets had to ask for exemptions, so their freezers & coolers could keep up with the load. One store in ohio was built to use the waste heat from the freezers to heat the store in the winter. The next tenant was researching composite carbon fiber & had to spend a fortune to install a gas line & furnaces.

    Depends on where you are. The twenties in a place which uses Celsius instead of Fahrenheit is pretty nice. :-)
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
I can relate, to some degree.

Depends on where you are. The twenties in a place which uses Celsius instead of Fahrenheit is pretty nice. :-)
Enjoy, DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail

Except neither he nor I are. ;-)
08:16:31 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    I thought you said they were pushing perfume. Now you say that they going to spray tomato juice on me?
--
pyotr filipivich
pyotr filipivich wrote:

No, but it might help remove the perfumed stench.
I like to turn the thermostat way down, and come home to a cold house. Only takes a few minutes for it to warm back up. And, I can wear my coat indoors for a few minutes. That's got to cut my fuel bill, a bit.
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Too much perfume, to cover the stink. Like a liberal at a perfume counter. You can smell the stink all the way out into the mall. :(