narrow water tank

Living in North London and looking for a few plastic water tanks about about 10 or 12 inches or so (25 - 30cm) wide, (length and depth not so important).
The purpose is; to put in it some *invasive* bamboo plant and then run them alongside the fence of a very small garden, so as to act as a screen.
Any idea where water tanks might be found please? Thanks.
"johngood_____" wrote:

http://www.bes.co.uk/products/106.asp An 18 litres/4 gallons cold water storage tank.

Just get big plastic nursery pots (5 gal or more) and cuts the bottoms out. The roots don't generally go deep enough to get out. I used 14" aluminum sheet around a bed of bamboo, and it lasted better than 20 years before the bamboo finally made it out. I am assuming that the aluminum finally corroded away in our acidic soil. They also make plastic sheeting for root barriers which would work fine.
Bob