Nailing to concrete?

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 19:59:10 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

What is the fat content of "excessive meat" these days anyway? I know that since they changed the grading standards and what used to be choice is now called prime, getting a decent steak is "tough". I guess we are burning all the corn in our cars now. I can remember when sirloin was a good piece of meat, now it is stew beef.

Mmmmmmmmm! Yummmmmm! Nothing like corn-fed beef and a couple ears of Roundup Ready corn on the cob.

You just live in the wrong part of the country. Come to Tejas, here's just a few in my area no more than 20 minutes away or less depending on which one http://rudolphsmarket.com/
http://www.davidsmeatmarket.com/
http://www.hirschsmeats.com/
http://matadormeat.com/
http://kubys.com/
meat nirvana
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 12:53:09 AM UTC-4, ChairMan wrote:

Whoosh!

Well then, please enlighten me on what I missed? Is the "...and not eat excessive meat." an inside joke with you and the mormon?
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 1:57:45 PM UTC-4, ChairMan wrote:

I've eaten cow meat, deer meat, shark meat, octopus meat, duck meat, etc.
I've never eaten excessive meat.
What part of an excessive produces the best cuts?
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Dunno, but I have had the "meat sweats"
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 7:02:55 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@thnks.com ChairMan wrote:

Back in the Garden of Eden, Yahweh made Adam a "help meat," I think.
On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 3:04:03 PM UTC-4, TimR wrote:

Actually, that was a "help mate", although some websites actually use the term "help meet".
This site gets it's wrong twice:
https://www.jesus-is-lord.com/adam_and_eve.htm
Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help *meet* for him.
20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help *meet* for him.
This site only get's it wrong once:
2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help mate.
2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help *meet* for him.
On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 3:16:08 PM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:

You're humor challenged, that one when "whoosh." IT WAS A JOKE.
Also you're an idiot. The bible does NOT say a help mate. Help does not modify mate. The bible says a help, meet. Meet is a term that means appropriate or suitable. It modifies help. Yahweh provided a help suitable (meet) for Adam.
Maybe not quite suitable enough.
Just goes to show what happens when you use a translation from 1611. And are an idiot.
On 7/15/2016 3:03 PM, TimR wrote:

> [...]
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

OMG! Here all this time we thought you were the sock puppet of DD, now we find out you're Stormin too?
--
RonNNN

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Just a chip off the old block.