My Spouse Let A Mouse In The House

Page 3 of 3
That's normal. Re-bait the trap and keep trying. Use Skippy Super-Chunk peanut butter and jam the chunks in.
Jack wrote:

Kill the wife and marry the mouse. Then you'll have smarter children.
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:04:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@home.net (Jack) wrote:

Your Spouse that Let the Mouse In The House is a LOUSE.... I think you should DOUSE that Mouse with her BLOUSE...
Jack wrote:

Think cat.
You can even borrow one.

First, decided which is more of a problem: the mouse or the spouse.
If the mouse let the spouse in, get a cat (Bengal tigers are nice). Spouse traps are heavy and the bait tends to be expensive (but diamonds work well). Be sure you don't get trapped yourself.
There are plenty of ways for a mouse to get in that doesn't require them to be "let" in (I've seen them get in under closed garage doors, up the garage door and into the attic, and from there it's not hard for them to get into the house near furnace and A/C ducts.
                        Gordon L. Burditt