Mother/daughter house plans ?

Looking for a source, online or retail, for a book of home/floor plans with at least a solid section of mother/daughter houses. BM & Amazon have nothing appropriate. Google turned up nothing. At some point I'll work with an architect but for now I'm just looking for some preliminary ideas. TIA
NickySantoro wrote:

OK, I'll bite. What's a M/D house? Looking for some with with two master bedrooms or such? Depending on the M/d relationship, a duplex might be ideal. Or two homes separated by the required distance? <g>
on 1/22/2008 8:47 PM Leroy said the following:

Basically, a single family house with separate kitchen, bathroom, and entrance, for the daughter/son or mother/father. It is different than a two family house in that it complies with the single family occupancy zoning laws and no special permit is needed, as long as the occupants are related.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

A humorous response to a vague request does not merit that kind of filth. Do you kiss your mother/daughter with that mouth?
willshak wrote:

Ahhhh. OK.
Around here, (Portland, Oregon) thats called an "in-law house", or "in-law apartment".
Raises some interesting zoning issues with our local planning soviet.

How would you like to be the poor architech that will have to deal with this witch? Lou
NickySantoro wrote:

<in my best Quagmire> One bedroom, double shower, webcams everywhere - who needs an architect?
Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!
;0)

What in the world is a mother/daughter house? Why would it be any different that a regular house?
Does it come with toilets that you can't lift the seat?
On Tue 22 Jan 2008 07:09:29p, Dr. Hardcrab told us...

No it comes with 2 toilets that you can't lift the seat and they are side by side.
--
Wayne Boatwright