mortar mix

I bought a bag of ready made mortar mix containing sand, cement and lime to replace some crumbling mortar on my roof tiles. Will the lime cause corrosion of the spouting?
TIA Andy

No, the lime aids in plasticity and stickyness of the wet product, and it heals microfractures in the set product.
John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC'd posts are unwelcome.
Mean People Suck - It takes two deviations to get cool.
Andy wrote:

Where did you hear that? Lead or galvanized jacks?