Mixing different setting times of setting type joint compound

Can I get an intermediate setting time by mixing say 20-minute and 90-minute setting joint compound? i.e. will I get a uniform intermediate setting time (assuming I mix it well) or will some set fast and other set slower.
(Note: I know that with West Systems epoxy you can mix different hardeners to get intermediate curing times but not sure if this works for joint compound).
Thanks

Nope. It doesn't work that way. Whichever kicks first will kick first and the compound won't work well after that.
The do make a 45 minute compound, though.