microwave oven fuse

Microwave ovens use this little ceramic-looking fuse. 1 1/4" X 1/4 inch dimensions.
Often will be either 15 or 20 amp, 250 volts rating.
My question......is this "microwave fuse" a slow-blow or fast-blow fuse?
Thank you....... Lee Carkenord
I believe its a standard not slow blo, radio shach has them, they used to call them microwave fuses. i use them for the machines i fix for a living, the ceramic helps cool the fusible link inside so it doesnt blow unless theres a real short