Metal Buildings, what's your experience?

Page 2 of 2

wrote in message

That's why I'd let a concrete contractor do the slab.
I won't know how accurate all the cost estimates were until I'm done. I just know that doing some preliminary calculations, there's a lot of profit in there that would be just as warm and fuzzy in MY pocket.
Steve
Steve B wrote:

~15 years ago I got a quote for a 3200 sq ft building erected on my slab for 30k or less[one big door one small door, so it woulda been more in the end] Wunner if there are guys who will do that sorta thing around you.
i was just figgering the slab. no footings on mine. Mine's a post frame. Floating slab.
--
Steve Barker