manual for Sears Weekender II programmable thermostat?

Hello,
Does anyone have a manual for the Sears Weekender II programmable thermostat? The information card with it shows it as model 387.918500.
If you have that manual, and could send me a copy (or at least give me some pointers on how to program it), I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!
Adam