Man tried to hit his landlord with his van

A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon. Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his landlord in his 96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200 block of South Delaware Place."
Photo of the tenant.
http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looking-man-tried-to-run-over-landlord /

Spam. Plonk.
Joe

LOL! Frikkin' AOL'er. Par...
Oren wrote:

Appearances aren't everything but I would think the landlord might have suspected this guy could be a potential problem renter.
On 07/22/2010 09:16 PM, FatterDumber& Happier Moe wrote:

Good luck with that interview.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

licensing,registration,and regulation should have prevented this "assault weapon/vehicle" attack. maybe we need some more laws about this. Double secret probation.
[sarcasm]
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
On 7/23/2010 9:29 AM, Jim Yanik wrote:

It twern't human, it were a demon straight out O Hell, I seen it! It had horns and evil writin all over its body, Lord pertect us frum the minions O the Devil! Wars my bottle O wine?
TDD
We need a 15 day waiting period, on purchase of Fords. Also, a law banning assault mini vans. No one needs a mini van. They have no legitimate sporting purpose (like taking the kids to soccer). It's for the children. If only one life could be saved, it would be worth it. And the right to keep and bear mini vans isn't in the Constitution. Only police and military should have mini vans.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
FatterDumber& Happier Moe" <"WheresMyCheck wrote:

It could be the condition of the rental property drove him to mutilate his body...

He was an attractive young man until he started messing around. Lovely eyes.
Pity.
Cindy Hamilton
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 07:14:58 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

How could you even focus on his "lovely eyes"?
Heck, I didn't get much past his lumps.

It's what I look at first on a man, unless I'm too far away to see them.

I think those are intended to be the beginnings of horns.
Cindy Hamilton

Damn those Romulins! Beam me up Scotty!

Joe G
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:18:42 -0700 (PDT), GROVER

Sister is old enough to decide for herself.
Would you buy a used car from the guy?
Oren wrote:

Are the authorities sure they've got the right culprit?
Eye-witness identifications are notoriously flawed.

And I hear plastic surgery will be covered under Obama care.
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:53:20 -0700 (PDT), RickH

I sure hope so!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/245835 /