Make 12 gauge shotgun in 8 minutes

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
­gHi_9_LX0&feature=player_embedded
Even less with a Harbor Freight Multifunction Miracle Tool.
--
Video is part of construction of self-defense shelter (shotgun is wielded by
robotic sentry).

http://www.asylum.com/2010/08/31/survival-shelter-chad-person/?icid=main |main|dl4|sec1_lnk3|168411

He definitely gets my vote as person most likely to kill himself and/or his entire family REAL SOON!
nb
Add pictures here
✖

Certainly a good way to go to jail anyway. If you are going to do this, be sure the pipe is 18" long and the whole thing is 26" long or you have violated NFA34, the same charge as having an illegal machine gun.
Add pictures here
✖

Perhaps the feds will think it's just a pipe bomb and ignore it. You could also claim it's a bong for smoking fine tobacco products. 8-)
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
HeyBub wrote:

http://www.asylum.com/2010/08/31/survival-shelter-chad-person/?icid=main |main|dl4|sec1_lnk3|168411
Just buy a single shot shot gun, saw off the barrel, saw off the stock and you have the same thing with a better trigger mechanism.
--
LSMFT

I look outside this morning and everything was in 3D!
✖

I hafta suspect there was an alternative reason why this fellow made such a crappy gun. I mean, the guy has a laser guided chop saw, but holds the barrel to the stock with twine, ferchrysakes. What? He doesn't know what a hose clamp is? And a freakin' rubber band!? I have no doubt the guy hadda think long and hard to come up with a gun that bad.
nb
Add pictures here
✖

What do you expect from somebody who lacks the social or economic skills to buy a used shotgun. He isn't an adult nor does he have any adult friends. The whole thing is just a pipe dream.
If he wasn't such a joke, he might actually manage to be dangerous to himself. Probably greater than 99.9% of all such boobytraps nail the owner as it is almost always the owner who sets off the alarm.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 14:04:39 +0000, notbob wrote:

My cat didn't like it.

Add pictures here
✖
LSMFT wrote:

Yep. But it would cost more.
And maybe the fellow can't buy a shotgun (felon, illegal alien, addicted to drugs, of unsound mind, under a restraining order, can't get a FOI card, etc.).
Add pictures here
✖
Who cares about ATF and their silly regulations on gun length, you say?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Why? That messes up a perfectly good shotgun.
This guy can make them all day, one every eight minutes, and sell to the police during a gun buy back program. Maybe fifty bucks a piece.
As for a "better trigger", just buy a bang stick that divers use around sharks. No trigger at all, just poke 'em and the ting goes off.
--
*does high-kicking dance while shooting pistols in the air*

Add pictures here
✖
Oren wrote:

Should we not crosspost this to a lawyer-site??
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 03:03:19 +0200, Sjouke Burry

Why?
What part of the globe are you on?
I've met and processed F. Lee Bailey, so he could visit his client. That lawyer is really short.
"The Defense Never Rests: A Lawyer's Quest for the Gospel" F. Lee Bailey
Add pictures here
✖
Oren wrote:

Well sharkgun , excess of sharks(pardon me, lawyers), hmmm..
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.beco-products.com/beco_catalog.htm
Those puppies don't seem to come cheap. I suppose you can find DIY bang-stick design on the web. There are all sorts of very reliable DIY trigger designs for one shots. Leaf spring, coil spring, solenoid and more. Most of the magic of modern firearms resides in the ammunition. Imagine having to defend your home with a couple of flintlock pistols.
-- Bobby G.
Add pictures here
✖
On 9/6/2010 1:15 PM, HeyBub wrote: