Magnetic shower doors

Why do they lose their magnetism? Is there some way to get it back other than replacement? It is only two years old.
Tkristo wrote:

Magnets will loose their strength from being shocked (physical not electrical) The door hitting closed time and time again will weaken it.
I can't see what you have, but you may be able to replace the magnet. I suspect a length of the magnet tape would do the trick.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Get a couple of neomydium boron magnets and put on there. They are awesome!
STeve
Thanks to you both. Off to the hardware store! Terry