Magnetic shower doors

Why do they lose their magnetism? Is there some way to get it back other than replacement? It is only two years old.

Reply to
Tkristo

Magnets will loose their strength from being shocked (physical not electrical) The door hitting closed time and time again will weaken it.

I can't see what you have, but you may be able to replace the magnet. I suspect a length of the magnet tape would do the trick.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Get a couple of neomydium boron magnets and put on there. They are awesome!

STeve

Reply to
SteveB

Thanks to you both. Off to the hardware store! Terry

Reply to
Tkristo