low voltage downlight question

Hi all.

I have 4 low voltage downlights in the kitchen and one recently blew.

After replacing it, I find that when I turn the lights on in the kitchen, the 3 that didnt blow come on, and the one I replaced flicks on just a split second AFTER the other 3.

Why is that? Did I change it incorrectly? Different wattage or voltage? No idea...

Reply to
Sleepy Sam