Looking for screw-in dinger with normal bulb base

Is such a thing made? I know you can buy 12vdc bulbs for backup lights on your car which ding-ding as a backup warning. But, I want some simple screw-in thingie which will audibly warn me to close the $&^%* garage door instead of leaving it up all night for the possums and cats to get in.
Just get one of those adapter that screws into the socket and gives you an outlet from there you can plug in a radio or alarm clock or anything else that makes noise!
Wayne

I never said I had much think power. Duh ... so simple.
glad you like the solution!
Wayne

Those screw in adapters used to be called "female bodies." Has the politically correct squad renamed them?
RB
Lord Possum wrote:

So what are you saying, it was once commonplace to screw in a female body?
On 16 Feb 2004 12:44:09 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (HA HA Budys Here) wrote:

Are you saying it still isn't?

I ain't saying *anything*, I'm just sayin'.
At a good hardware store, they sell Flasher Modules. It's a small circular disk that you drop inside a light bulb socket, then you screw in the light bulb on top of it.
It makes the light bulb flash on and off until you turn the light switch off.
Use one of these in your application?
Best--- Ron

Yea like Beaver put in Wally's record player at Wally's party. Tony D.

You could always just get the proper equipment instead of jury-rigging your door: http://www.new-garage-door-parts.com/garage-door-monitor.html