Looking for a comparison chart for insulation.

We are renovating a house. We are DIYers and not to knowledgeable in the field. We do know that insulation is needed for the attic and we would like to know what types are available.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
                             _________________________ Message sent through http://www.BetterHomePortal.com

Why are you lying about your reason for posting your message?