looking for: a baby gate................

that is NOT pressure type gate. i want one that screws into the wood.
any suggestions?

Walmart sells these...
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_idP39014
Jerry

Look here for many options:
http://www.onestepahead.com/osa/safety.html
Click on Gates
We still have a swinging gate on our deck to keep the dog contained.
readandpostrosie wrote:

Safety 1st Lift and Lock Gate. $20 Consumer reports rated gates in the 04/2007 issue. This one did well. (design: excellent, safety: excellent)
I have two installed and they work well.
thanks! found them......................