long washer hose (25')

Any one know if such a thing exists and if so, where I can get it.
Thanks -Jay

Clothes washer? Power washer? Dish washer?
Plenty of hoses of all types available from places like www.mcmaster.com
Hi Jay,
We sell 10 ft clothes washer hoses (about $8) and threaded couplers ($1.50) to connect them together. But if you're running that far, why not do it right and just run copper pipe to the machine? Running that much rubber is juat asking for burst problems down the road, and probably wouldn't pass your local code anyway.
If it's for a temporary installation, a couple of high quality garden hoses with F/F couplers on the male end would work. Just be sure you turn the water off when not in use (recommended with any washer installation if at all possible).
Hope that's of some help.
God bless,
Dave Harnish Dave's Repair Service New Albany, PA www.DavesRepair.com snipped-for-privacy@sosbbs.com 570-363-2404
Free home appliance tips from a 32-year pro repair technician! Get your monthly email newsletter here: (Back issues now posted too!) www.DavesRepair.com
Acts 4:12

I just bought a coupler from Ace Hardware and linked two of the metal braided washer hoses together. I've been looking for a long one too for the last 3 years. They seem to stop at 6 feet.

Farm Supplies like Agway, etc. etc..