Live Online Restoration Conference, Window Storms & Screens

Today, 7:00-8:30pm EasternDT
This week we'll talk about the Preservation Trades Network, window storms & screens, and any other topic you'd like to bring to the table.
Join the conference most Monday evenings at:
http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm
John by hammer and hand great works do stand
Last Monday we talked about Window Storms & Screens:
SpenserWorks Storm Windows and Hardware
traditional storm window with sliding light
1920s painting trades manual
Stories: John makes milk paint with his dad in the 1930s, Tom's granddad goes to painter's trade school in Chicago in the 1920s
See the replay at:
http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm#past