Little Giant Ladder Work Platform

Does anyone know if this platform will work with the Gorilla Ladder that does the same thing as the Little Giant Ladder? I can't find a work platform for the Gorilla and was considering buying the Littlge Giant Work Platform for my gorilla if it fits.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary

I have a Little Giant and work platform. I saw the Gorilla in a local store, and they look the same. Check the distance between the rungs of both.

Reply to
Bob