Linux? Why Even Bother?

Ah. Gotcha. Other than silicon Valley and Drop and Catch Fire I can't recall a single mention (and D&CF is DOS and not windows). I can't even recall a specific mention of Apple either although unix gets a mention in Jurassic Park by the young girl.

Andy

Reply to
AndyW

The strangest product placement I've seen was in the SyFy Channel's 'Eureka'. In several scenes the Cisco logo appears on monitors and phones. It's not like Cisco is a household word and seeing the logo is going to cause Charlie Couchpotato to run out and buy a Linksys router.

Reply to
rbowman