lights under microwave

how do i remove the light bulbs under my microwave? they are no longer communicating with the keypad and have been on for 2 days. they don't seem to just screw out. they are standard appliance 125V/30W.

any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

Reply to
jtalkington

I would start by disconnecting the power the microwave for 30 minutes and try reconnecting it. I don't know your microwave, I would assume it is an over the stove vent type. Is that true?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Your logic board is toast.

The bulbs unscrew, unplug the oven & let them cool. Even then they will likely come out in pieces, so get a catch pan to catch all the fragments as they fall out & you go at the bulb bases with insulated needlenose pliers.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1