lights under microwave

how do i remove the light bulbs under my microwave? they are no longer communicating with the keypad and have been on for 2 days. they don't seem to just screw out. they are standard appliance 125V/30W.
any help is greatly appreciated. thanks
snipped-for-privacy@ma.rr.com wrote:

I would start by disconnecting the power the microwave for 30 minutes and try reconnecting it. I don't know your microwave, I would assume it is an over the stove vent type. Is that true?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
snipped-for-privacy@ma.rr.com wrote:

Your logic board is toast.
The bulbs unscrew, unplug the oven & let them cool. Even then they will likely come out in pieces, so get a catch pan to catch all the fragments as they fall out & you go at the bulb bases with insulated needlenose pliers.
Rob