lighting switch question

I recently purchased a Lightning Switch receiver and transmitter because they have a receiver that is wired-in and goes in the ceiling box about a light fixture. Along with the fact that the transmitters doesn''t require batteries made it fascinating. The only problem is that the transmitter is very "gaudy" looking and is unlikely I'll install in my home. Support said that they were designed that way because that this typical design in Europe.
Does anyone know of a maker similar to Lightning Switch that makes a "wired-in" receiver that can be placed in the ceiling box of any light fixture? I don't mind having to change batteries in a transmitter. I just need a decent looking transmitter. I checked X-10 but didn't see anything similar.
Thanks!
You can try Levitan's line of "Decora Home Controls"

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You may want to check out www.smarthome.com and see what they have. They have a lot of that kind of stuff.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
On 1 Dec 2005 17:46:58 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

Memorize where the button is, and sew a litte bag around the transmitter. Temporarily you can use the bag that a small bottle of Chivas Regal (sp?) comes in, That's blue velvet with a gold string, but if that is too gaudy, use any fabric you want it will only take 10 minutes to sew with a machine and maybe the same by hand. Like making an inner pillow case, the one that isn't removed, because the outer pillow case keeps it clean.. After sewing, by hand or with machine, turn inside out so the seams don't show. The last seam can be done by hand or by the machine.