Lighting for Tray Ceiling

I saw at a home show a lighting system - fluorescent, convex that goes along the inside of a tray ceiling. I have a new home that has a perfect use for this, but didn't drag the info with me over the last 4 years as I moved around. Now I need it, can anyone help me?
Claudia __________________________________ "Age is...wisdom, if one has lived one's life properly." --Miriam Makeba, singer
what is a tray ceiling
a tray ceiling is where the center of the ceiling is higher than the outsides ~ imagine an upside down tray. so the lights go around the rim of the tray
--
Claudia

trey ceiling.
Ok , I used T8 flourescent with a dimmable ballast and dimmer in hollow beams , hollow on top,recessed the fixtures. its great. T8 come in better color renditions than T12 you need at least 2" wide 4" high area to hide the lights. Sylvania make some good rendition bulbs , Kitchen & Bath. Proper Kelvin . Is this the idea.
Actually it is a prebuilt system with curved lenses and wood trim. yes I could build my own, but I don't feel like it.
--
Claudia
I saw at a home show a lighting system - fluorescent, convex that goes along the inside of a tray ceiling. I have a new home that has a perfect use for this, but didn't drag the info with me over the last 4 years as I moved around. Now I need it, can anyone help me?
try "Ambience" lighting.