lifting driveway

Has anyone ever tried moving the concrete slabs (10'x10') in the driveway in order to pack more gravel underneath (using a bobcat/forklift, of course)? Or, is this a stupid idea ?

Reply to
junk junk

MudJack.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

JJ> Has anyone ever tried moving the concrete slabs (10'x10') in the driveway JJ> in order to pack more gravel underneath (using a bobcat/forklift, of JJ> course)? JJ> Or, is this a stupid idea ?

Uhhh, get the wiring done first! Intital thought was "it's a stupid idea" but then why do you want to add more gravel? Quite frankly I don't think it's going to be possible to lift the slabs without damaging them.

If you need to relevel the slabs ten I'd agree with the mudjacking suggestion -- had that done a year or so before the remodel I mentioned in the outdoor outlet response and it held even with a bobcat being parked on one of the lifted slabs for at least a month.

  • When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
Reply to
barry martin