lifting driveway

Has anyone ever tried moving the concrete slabs (10'x10') in the driveway in order to pack more gravel underneath (using a bobcat/forklift, of course)? Or, is this a stupid idea ?
MudJack.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
JJ> Has anyone ever tried moving the concrete slabs (10'x10') in the driveway JJ> in order to pack more gravel underneath (using a bobcat/forklift, of JJ> course)? JJ> Or, is this a stupid idea ? Uhhh, get the wiring done first! <g> Intital thought was "it's a stupid idea" but then why do you want to add more gravel? Quite frankly I don't think it's going to be possible to lift the slabs without damaging them.
If you need to relevel the slabs ten I'd agree with the mudjacking suggestion -- had that done a year or so before the remodel I mentioned in the outdoor outlet response and it held even with a bobcat being parked on one of the lifted slabs for at least a month.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971