Licensed? Are you breathing?

Are you kidding? Send them a couple of your Foley Belsaw "official locksmith cards"..BBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
I used to work in the town offices and we would get a couple of these each month. What a joke.........
"Duhhhhhh last weeks I culdnt even prenounce locksmith, now I is one!"""
Remember that the next time you call a locksmith to open your expensive Volvo.
--
Kent Dorfman
Lounge Lizard keyboardist "par excellance" since 1973.
On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:16:47 -0500, you wrote:

funny, thats how electricians get their license in my town.. $25 and you is one..LOLOL
you DONT want to know about the builders... --Shiva--