Leaves for insulation

Come on HeyBub. How about a little balance on trailer residents. There are many fine small businesses run from trailers. Here's a fellow on a conference call for instance:
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zvfi3b&s=4
A termite walks into a bar and asks "is the bar tender, here?"
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I have used them in a fall garden with great results.
I would be very skeptical of using them around a home or mobile home for the same reasons others have posted.
Colbyt
Increased fire load, not a good thing.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

The bags might settle to quickly to work, but its free

I hope he takes photos of the fire too. It will be spectacular.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Why not just grind up your trash and use that?
--
Claude Hopper :)

? ?