Leather Restoration

Specializing in Leather Restoration & Maintenance.

It's not common knowledge that leather CAN be restored. While it may look like your leather furniture is worn or damaged, most often the leather beneath is still in great shape and has many more years of useful life. Using the same products and techniques as a tannery we can make your leather look, smell and feel like the day you bought it.

Maintenance - Leather, just like any other type of material, needs to be cared for and cleaned to keep it in good condition.

Restoration - Despite it's worn appearance, the leather beneath may still be in good condition and have many years of useful life.

Stains & Tears - Yes stains and tears happen. Children with markers, pets, spills and many other accidents happen. Most damages can be easily repaired using the proper products and procedures. Home remedies often succeed in making it impossible to remove or leaving visible evidence of past damage.

Colour Change - You do not have to replace your leather furniture to match your new interior design. Using the same products as the tannery we can apply a new colour to your leather.

Colour Matching - Some customers are simply too far away. For minor repairs we can supply the appropriate tools and exact colour that you need. To make the exact colour you will need to courier a sample. Usually a cushion cover or a small cutting from a hidden area. Although this is not a cheap option consider the alternative cost of replacing your furniture.

Consulting - As a specialized business we are constantly adapting to the needs of our clients. Although our talent is with leather we are pleased to have worked with experts in many other areas. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or requirements that you may have. We will do our best to help you find a solution.

Reply to
Tara the Leather Lady

It is common knowledge that commercial advertising is not permitted on newsgroups. You are out of line here and not making customers, just pissing off people Advertise like a real business if you want respect.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski