leak around base of furnace exhaust pipe

I have a new Goodman GMH95 furnace, installed several months ago.
Recently I've noticed water gathering around the base of the exhaust pipe. I've wiped it away and watched it slowly accumulate around the base, as if it's coming from the coupling of the pipe to the furnace itself (not from some exterior source). The screws holding the coupling to the furnace are rusting, so evidently this has been happening for a while but I just noticed it recently.
Any ideas as to why this might be happening? Should I just apply a sealant around the pipe where it joins the coupling? Thanks in advance.
Dave,
Since this furnace was installed several months ago give the installer a call. He needs to come out, look at the problem, and come up with a solution. It's called customer service.
Dave M.
If it's coming out of the exhaust, it's possible that it's flue gas condensate. If that's the case, it's either somewhat corrosive (gas heat) or very corrosive (oil heat). Is your furnace one of those brand new high efficiency units (with commensurately very low exhaust temperatures)? Chimney is on an outside wall of the house?

This should be an issue for the installer.
Bob F wrote:

Dave;
There is a supplied drain with a trap that is intened to drain off the condensate to either the sewage or outdoors. If the drain is not pitched correctly, or the trap is not installed correctly, the condensate [water] will collect at the appliance and damage it eventually.
Have the originall installing contractor come out and correct the problem.
--
Zyp