"Leaf Relief" gutter screen: where?

Looking at various gutter guard products, people seem happier with the Alcoa Leaf Relief than anything else I have seen. It sounds easy enough as a DIY install.

Anyone know where I can buy Leaf Relief?

None of the gutter installation companies in my area mention this product in their ads.

Thanks.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

No, unfortunately.

I filled out the form on their site for contact info for contractors in my area. No response as of yet.

There was no info about vendors where I could purchase the product directly.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Doesn't Alcoa give any clues on their web site?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Well, you know, it *does* take years of specialized training to open a ladder and prop it up against the house. :-) If you find that they don't sell it at retail stores, that could be the reason. And pliers...so many do-it-yourselfers are killed each year using pliers. To much legal exposure for many corporations.

Reply to
Doug Kanter