Lawnmower gets hot and quits

Page 3 of 3
replying to Sherman, mowerboy wrote: My mower was doing the same thing but I fixed it it turned out to be my control cable it was just unnoticeable loose from years of fair wear and tear a new cable fixed my instantly
I hope after 11 years he has gotten it fixed
On 09/13/2016 5:29 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

well, it should have cooled off, anyways...