Lawn Sprinkler

Page 2 of 2

I just bought one these a few minutes ago.
I've got a wierd shaped yard such that no sprinkler I've tried will hit every section without moving it around and getting a bunch of overlap.
This one is small enough to be able to water the little corners that my other sprinklers won't reach.
I can now use this pulsating one in one spot to get most of the yard and then getbthe smaller sections with the little one.