Lasted only 2 years?

Our last GE dish washer lasted almost 20 years which I replaced pump motor once. This Bosch Acenta dish washer lasted 1/20 of time. Light flashes when power is on but nothing can be done.
Any one experienced this symptom. I can power on whether I leave the door open or closed. Normal wash cycle light blinks and nothing else I can do like selecting wash cycle of starting the washer.
Any one? I just hope it is not dead control board(must be expensive). Attempting to reset the washer doesn't do anything.
On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 9:03:12 AM UTC-6, Tony Hwang wrote:

http://www.applianceaid.com/pdf/Ascenta-dw.pdf
On 1/27/2016 10:03 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Local appliance dealer won't carry Bosch DW. Said they are a good machine as far as washing, but too many service calls.
Just replaced my 25+ yo Kitchen Aid with a new one.
On 1/27/2016 10:03 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Get rid of it. My experience is that Bosch is a "brand" and that's all. Expensive, shiny and low quality.
On 1/27/16 10:03 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Many credit cards double the manufacturer's warranty length on purchases. If you're still inside two years, you might be covered.
--
With all this “gun control” talk, I haven’t heard one politician say how
they plan to take guns away from criminals and terrorists— just from law

Tony, try cutting the power for a few minutes to reset the brain. Some stuff is just sensitive to power problems. Than see other posts.
--
Tekkie

the problem with bosch, to replace anything other than the fill valve you must take it totally apart...
they work quiet and great but sears had the only service techs available that worked on them.
with hours to make any repair you cant afford to fix them.
bosch uses modular expensive parts, not worth repairing