Kubota BX 1500 tractor/mower

eBay: http://301url.com/Scag_lawnmower

Wrong link! Try this one: http://301url.com/Kubota_1500

I think you have the width of the mower and plow reversed, I don't think Kubota makes a 48" mower for that BX, they make a 54" and a 60" mower. I'm pretty sure the plow is 48". I'm not too keen on your weird rear flotation tires, I think those are beach/sand (dune buggy) tires, are prone to puncture and will wear quickly used otherwise, they sure don't go well paired with those normal front tires. You mentioned power steering but neglected to note that machine is 4 WD. I have that very same tractor, same year (w/54" belly mower), paid $10,000 new... a very nice little work horse.

Winning bid $7,300
Ed wrote:

Can you push a cigar butt with that?
Rodney Kelp wrote: