kitchen sink

I am putting in an older double kitchen sink. It has two sort of flanges on one side, I assume for securing it. What does it get attached to and with what? Also one is sort of bent, is there any problem in bending it back to shape? I don`t want to break it off. Patt.
Patt wrote:

If you are talking about what I think you are, there are clips that get screwed in to hold them between the sink and the underside of the counter.