Kenmore washer

I have a Kenmore washer 70 series model 22722100 serial C13904679 type 111 It was in the middle of a wash cycle nearing rinse when the area had a blackout, when power was restored I tried to restart the machine , it wouldnt. I can not get it to drain and go to rinse cycle, Ive tried 5 times even manualy draining and starting a new cycle. It runs through wash , then wont drain or spin. The timer stops in the place the outage ocured I beleive I smell something electrical burnt. Why would a power outage cause it , a surge maybe. Other electronics were on and are fine . Time for a repairman, or any ideas on how I can fix it . Its

2 yrs old. thanks
Reply to
mark Ransley

help,,,,,,,,,,

Reply to
mark Ransley

Take the hint you pathetic pile of elephant shit. You're wanted here about as much as the stench of s***ma on a hot humid day.

Reply to
Ron Stockton

The full model looks to be 110.22722100

If it won't go into the drain and spin cycles, I would think the lid switch should be checked to see if it is OK. It is not in the circuit during the fill or wash cycles to it being defective wouldn't effect them. You can see the lid switch asm. used on your model at the following link:

Whirlpool/Kenmore Washer Lid Switch

If it was already a weak spot in the circuit, possibly.

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to
Dan O.

you mean mara f*ck hed

Reply to
mark Ransley

Thanks Dan O , its funny an outage caused it.

Reply to
mark Ransley

Thanks Dan

Reply to
mark Ransley

:mark Ransley wrote : : Thanks you were right the switch was totaly : loose, Im an idiot not to have looked , but i : dont know apliances thanks

Glad to hear it, thanks for the follow-up.

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to