Kenmore Ultra Wash 665.16872 Problem starting

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash DishWasher model #665.16872. The dishwasher will not start. There is power going to the control panel. I had a clogged main drain just prior to this problem and not sure if problem is related to this. The drain is opened now. After working with it several hours the Pots/Pans, Normal Wash, and China Gentle lights will light up. Also Cancel/Drain will light up but will not drain. If I hold down start button for maybe 10 seconds the China/ Gentle button flashes until I release it. I know this is probably giving me an error code.