Jacuzzi/LOWES Jet tub

Anyone have experience with LOWES line of Espree Jacuzzi tubs? The price is about half what the Jacuzzi dealers charge for an equivalent tub. The Jacuzzi dealer said that they are made much cheaper than non-LOWES' tubs, and will probably end up leaking. Any thoughts anyone? Thanks, Tom
(last msg had wrong e-mail)
Anyone have experience with LOWES line of Espree Jacuzzi tubs? The price is about half what the Jacuzzi dealers charge for an equivalent tub. The Jacuzzi dealer said that they are made much cheaper than non-LOWES' tubs, and will probably end up leaking. Any thoughts anyone? Thanks, Tom
Call up Jacuzzi company and ask. I called up Pella to ask the difference between exterior door sold by Lowes and doors sold at Pella store for $1000 more. Answer was that they were same quality.... only different selection of glass patterns. (Note that windows are different products though.)

I wondered about that (their wondows).
I helped a friend of mine redo a house for someone last month. All new windows and doors. They were Pella windows, but just didn't look like the quality of ones I have seen in the past. Not saying they were inferior. Just not the same. And he paid a lot less than what the top notch Pellas run....
The Pella windows at Lowes are mostly vinyl products that they don't even sell in the Pella stores. Pella bought a vinyl window company and put their label on it for Lowes.

Ask the dealer for comparative specifications. FACTS is what counts. He may be right, but often small dealer employ scare tactics. Unless he can give specifics of what is different, he is very likely full of crap.
If I was a dealer, I'd be able to tell the customer that the tub is xxx thousands of an inch thinner, the motor is smaller, the piping is thinner, less jets, different heater, etc. Make him back up what he is telling you. If he is correct, buy from him.