iso mobile shelf carts

i really like the idea of these things. easy to move around a room storage. i found one place around me that has them but my order is taking a long time. anyone else know of someone who might stock them?

here they are if you're wondering. shipping ain't cheap and some places won't even ship outside thier area.

thanks

Reply to
cporro

You don't say where you are located, BFWIW, in my area, NE OH, Sam's club (a member's only wholesale club) has 48 wide x 18 deep x 72 high wire shelving units with big casters and six shelves with liners for about $75.

I agree, having them on casters is so convenient for moving stuff around and cleaning, etc.

I've seen similar units at the big box stores (lowes, HD) for around the same $$, but they don't come with casters.

Industrial supply places like McMasters and Graingers all have them, but the prices are way higher.

The Sam's deal is really hard to beat.

Reply to
Paul Franklin

WB Mason, or any other major office supply outfit, for shorter ones. I don't know anyone made them in a 5'6 high version, and wouldn't recommend buying any such thing. If you try to move something like that loaded, you're endangering yourself and everyone around you, and if it's not loaded, why does it need wheels? If you insist, you could easily build your own out of 2x3s, plywood, and heavy duty casters for about

1/10th the price. But was it me, I'd want some sort of overhead track to prevent tipping, or a height/width ratio of no more than 2:1.
Reply to
Goedjn

i'm in san francisco.

that's useful, i didn't even think about the big box places. thanks.

to beat.

Reply to
cporro