ISO matching tile for kitchen counter

Hi all: I'm adding some counterspace in the kitchen of my home and want, if possible, to match the 20 yr. old ceramic tile that's on the existing counters. I'm pretty sure it was a Dal tile product. I suspect the odds of success are long, but would appreciate any advice re. best way(s) to go about searching for a match. Thanks for your replies.

A chip might even suffice, with dimensions of the tile.

Last year I learned that Dal takes there discontinued tile and sells to discounters for pennies on the dollar. In this case I needed four bull nose tiles for the counter edge. HD carries Dal so I went there. The side profiles were different for what was in stock and what I needed. Called the local Dal person; only to find out they did not have what we needed...sold discontinued stock.
By chance a person in the condo complex was doing a bath counter change and sold me six tiles ( 2 spare in case ) cost $20.00. (G)
This tile was only about 5 years old.