Is urethane paint toxic?

I have a wooden worm bin and am thinking about painting the lower half of the inside with Urethane paint so that moisture can accumulate but not soak into the wood.
My only concern is whether the paint would be toxic to the worms.
Your help will be appreciated.
Lewis.
*****

After curing a few days or so, probably not. Your best bet might be some type of boat finish, spar varnish, whatever. If this is a custom bait container for your fishng boat, consider a fiberglass/polyester interior coating. That would be a fine environment for your nightcrawlers.
Joe

Once cured, no paint sold in the US is toxic to humans. Doubt it would bother worms too.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

paint was the preferred paint.

I suspect you are uneducated as to FACTS and regulations